Criteria and Instructions for Scholarship Application
Current Art Teachers Entering or Continuing in Graduate Art Education Program
- candidate must be a certified and currently employed Texas art teacher;
- candidate must be an active member of TAEA (include member #);
- candidate must provide a resume of their art teaching experiences and achievements;
- candidate must provide a letter(s) of support from persons very familiar with their teaching;
- candidate must submit a letter requesting the scholarship, outlining their graduate study plans and intentions, and detailing their financial need;
- payment of the scholarship will be given to the winner upon verification of enrollment in a graduate school art education master's program.
Application forms and support Materials are due to the TAEA Headquarters, postmarked no later than May 1, 2013.
TAEA Memorial Scholarship
14070 Proton, Suite 100 LB9
Dallas, Texas 75244
Questions may be directed to Jody Henry by calling 972-233-9107 x 212 or email@example.com
Application for TAEA Memorial Scholarship
Type of hand write the following personal information, enclose the support materials from above and submit your completed application packet to TAEA Headquarters (address above).
Title: Dr. Mrs. Ms. Mr.
Home Address w/ zip code:
TAEA Membership Number: