Criteria and Instructions for Scholarship Application
Undergraduate College Student Member of TAEA
- candidate must be and active student member of TAEA (include member #);
- candidate may be a prior recipient of a TAEA memorial Scholarship, who is continuing in the art teacher preparation program;
- candidate must submit a letter requesting a TAEA Memorial Scholarship. detailing financial need, and outlining plans and goals to teach art;
- candidate must provide verification of overall college GPA of at least 2.5 and a GPA of 3.0 in art, art history, and art education courses;
- candidate must provide a letter of support form at least one art education faculty member from the institution in which they are enrolled;
- continuing scholarships will not be automatic and will be dependant on availability of funds.
Application forms and support Materials are due to the TAEA Headquarters, postmarked no later than May 1, 2013.
TAEA Memorial Scholarship
14070 Proton, Suite 100 LB9
Dallas, Texas 75244
Questions may be directed to Jody Henry by calling 972-233-9107 x 212 or email@example.com
Type of hand write the following personal information, enclose the support materials from above and submit your completed application packet to TAEA Headquarters (address above).
Title: Dr. Mrs. Ms. Mr.
Home Address w/ zip code:
TAEA Membership Number: