Criteria and Instructions for Scholarship Application
Graduating High School Students
- Candidates must be enrolling in a college or university art teacher preparation program;
- Candidates must submit an essay detailing the role of art in live and the development of their interest in becoming a certified art teacher;
- Candidates must provide a resume of school activities, including VASE participation and other art exhibitions / events / competitions (be sure to include home mailing address and phone numbers);
- Candidates must include a letter of support from their TAEA member high school art teacher (include membership #);
- Payment of the scholarship will be given to the winner upon verification of enrollment in an art teacher preparation program (the selection committee will designate first and second runner-up in the event that the designated winner doesn't not successfully enroll).
Application forms and support Materials are due to the TAEA Headquarters, postmarked no later than May 1, 2013.
TAEA Memorial Scholarship
14070 Proton, Suite 100 LB9
Dallas, Texas 75244
Questions may be directed to Jody Henry by calling 972-233-9107 x 212 or email@example.com
Type of hand write the following personal information, enclose the support materials from above and submit your completed application packet to TAEA Headquarters (address above).
Title: Dr. Mrs. Ms. Mr.
Home Address w/ zip code:
TAEA Membership Number: